Who Can Contribute

Bob Hendren with RepresentativeOnly members of the American Association of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and close family members, can be solicited for AACAP-PAC contributions. By being able to enter this website, this means you are an Association member.  Federal Election Commission (FEC) law mandates that in order to contribute to a PAC, you must be a U.S. citizen or have a valid green card.  FEC law also dictates that all contributions must be from personal credit cards or personal checking accounts, as it is illegal to use corporate funds to contribute to federal candidates. Under federal law, the use of member dues to help elect candidates to federal office is strictly prohibited. Those who contribute to AACAP-PAC do so voluntarily.

We would like to thank all of our Association members who are 2022 AACAP-PAC contributors! We thank everyone for their support and hope you can join them today!


AACAP-PAC 2022 Annual Report